At Ray White Tugun we are here to help you feel confident as an investor in Real Estate!
Located in a high profile position at the Southern end of Tugun shopping precinct, the office is perfectly placed to service one of the most lifestyle friendly locations on the Southern Gold Coast. Ray White Tugun’s Property Management Departments ambition is to add value over and above the traditional functions of property management. Our team will also focus on the bigger picture when it comes to your investment – that means working with you to maximise the potential of your property portfolio.
At Ray White Tugun our dedicated and stable staff are committed to providing our clients with the full service:
- We carefully check EVERY tenancy application. All references & employment details are followed up
- We keep you up to date with market movement and trends with each lease renewal
- We have a ZERO tolerance for rent arrears which we monitor on a daily basis
- We will pay all outgoings on your behalf: Council Rates, Body Corporate Levies, Insurances etc
- We disburse your funds direct to your bank account once or twice per month, which ever you choose!
- We email or post an annual income and expenditure report at the end of the financial year at no extra cost
- We’ve invested in the best technology, systems and procedures to service our clients
- We regularly inspect your property and you received a detailed report after each inspection
- You are notified for all maintenance. All invoices are included with your monthly statements
- Competitive loan and insurance opportunities
We service the whole Southern Gold Coast and Northern New South Wales:
- Currumbin Waters
- Currumbin Valley
- Palm Beach
- Tallebudgera Valley
- Tweed Heads
- Banora Point
When you choose Ray White Tugun to manage your investment property you get the full support of our team. Our enthusiasm, knowledge and experience ensures that your investment achieves its full potential!
To talk about how Ray White Tugun can assist you, call Ray White Tugun on (07) 5598 2577 or email firstname.lastname@example.org