Charming Family Abode on 589m² of Duplex Land!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Rarely are you gifted with a property that offers both lifestyle & leisure or the potential to develop & invest. 41 Kitchener Street is situated on a 589m2 duplex block & offers an endless amount of potential & character. With beautiful timber floors throughout & incredible detail in the ceiling rose & cornices, the charm in this property is undeniable.
Offering 3 bedrooms & a renovated bathroom with separate toilet, this property easily caters for a wide range of Real Estate purchasers. The functional kitchen flows conveniently out to the spacious timber deck, overlooking the sizable backyard. The front deck also offers a calming vista of lush parkland & street views.
- Less than a 600m flat walk to the beach, boutique eateries & local shops.
- Ample storage underneath property, ideal for surfboards, motorbikes, camping gear etc.
- Downstairs area could be converted into a rumpus room or 4th bedroom.
- Potential for side access (ideal for caravans, camper trailers etc).
- Main bedroom opens up onto front deck
The current owners have committed elsewhere & need the property sold on or before Auction day. We are encouraging offers prior to the Auction so if there's genuine interest in the property, please let us know to avoid missing out on the property.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.