Superb 10 Acre block of land for sale
Rare as hens teeth in the valley to find, you won't want to miss out on this stunning 10 acre parcel of land.
With easy access off Tallebudgera Creek Road, 2 choices of flat areas to build, abundant local wildlife and panoramic views of the valley and surrounding hills, this property could be your dream lifestyle come true.
- 4.06 Hectares, a mix of cleared and native bushland
- Fenced paddock
- Picturesque dam
- Weather shelter for livestock
- Abundant native wildlife including swamp wallabies, koalas, kookaburras, echidnas, rosellas.
- Located in the tightly held Tallebudgera Valley, renowned for its year round lush greenness, mild climate and stunning scenery
- Minutes drive from local schools and easy access to school bus stops
- Minutes ride to the local public Olympic sized horse arena, as well as numerous trail rides through the state forest
- Only 10 minutes from the MI and West Burleigh
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.