SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
With privacy and space, flat fertile usable land, a smart modern home, large fenced horse paddock, and direct access to picturesque Tallebudgera Creek this property is second to none.
Located at the end of a long gravel drive, the home is privately situated with semi elevated views opening up over the expansive lush green pasture to the serene tree lined trickling creek. Inside, the home is a blend of modern neutral tones, clean spacious lines and generous light filled rooms, enhanced in the living area by the airy high pitched ceiling. The exterior includes 3 wide covered decks, low maintenance gardens, a near-by double carport with ample extra parking space and a sealed drive down towards the shed overlooking peaceful rural setting.
** AUCTION - Onsite at 4pm on 16th September **
- 3.8 acres of flat fertile usable land
- Direct access to picturesque Tallebudgera creek
- Sleek open plan kitchen with European appliances & breakfast bar
- Generous sized bedrooms, the master with private deck overlooking the scenic surrounds
- Wide timber deck off the living a perfect place to entertain and wow your friends with the expansive views
- Overhead fans throughout
- Large flat paddock with perimeter fencing - divide into smaller paddocks with enough space to us as a grassed horse arena
- Huge double lock-up shed with extra storage/work space, separate tack/feed room or home office space and exterior covered verandah
- Large water storage tanks
- Only minutes drive to local schools, shops, cafes, the public horse arena at George Dacca Bramley park and other sporting venues
- Only a ten minute drive to Burleigh Heads
- Air Conditioning
2 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.