Entry Level Acreage - Don't miss your Opportunity!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Nestled against a stunning bush backdrop, this character filled Queenslander will capture your imagination with its eclectic blend of vintage features and modern additions, airy light filled rooms and sweeping green lawns.
Polished timber floors extend throughout, leading to a spacious living area with chic French doors, 2 generous bedrooms, the master with its own free standing wood heater, ensuite, spa bath, walk-in dressing room and spacious sunroom/sleepout/3rd bedroom. There is a charming kitchen with a servery window opening onto an expansive covered deck with scenic views.
- Approx 5.2 acres of stunning scenic acreage
- Backs directly onto picturesque Petsch Creek
- Kitchen with huge walk-in pantry, chefs gas cooktop
- Expansive covered entertainment deck
- Luxurious deep spa bath ensuite off the master bedroom
- Stylish clawfoot bath in the main bathroom
- Sunroom/sleepout or 3rd bedroom
- Ducted air-conditioning and electric skylights
- Combustion wood heaters for cooler Winter evenings
- Home office space
- Creekside covered stone gazebo with fireplace
- Fenced flat grassed yard with kids play equipment
- Raised veggie gardens, water tanks
- Polished Timber Floor
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.