Magnificent Homestead Stunning Location - Owners are keen to sell and open to offers now!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 9 Cars
Located in the tightly held heart of Tallebudgera Valley in a gently elevated position against a serene bush background, with expansive valley and mountain views over wide green lawns is this beautiful Colonial style residence.
Impeccably presented, the interior has a classic modern appeal, with neutral tones, quality finishes, multiple living and entertaining areas, sleek and stylish gourmet kitchen, airy light filled rooms and polished hardwood floors flowing through from the front door to the bedrooms, which are very generous in size; the master with ensuite and private living/home office space. 50 sqm rumpus/games room great for those fun family parties.
The exterior too is full of character, and includes features such as sunny patio areas for a morning cuppa watching abundant bird and wildlife; spaces to contemplate the scenic views, wide wrap around verandahs, scenic outdoors seating areas, a sparkling formal in-ground pool with paved surround, and adjacent covered picturesque entertaining zone and meals area.
This property is horse friendly, with two fenced paddocks, double stable and a trail riding track directly adjacent and behind the property. Its also only a short ride from the public George Dacca Bramley Park at the beginning of Petsch Creek rd with an Olympic size sand arena and acres of flat riding space.
This lovely estate has so much to offer its new owners, from the spacious living arrangements, tranquil setting and multitude of entertainment options, this property has it all, you could even convert the triple garage into a second dwelling (stca).
- 7.4 acres of scenic land, a mix of cleared and pristine bush
- Flat land surrounding the home and pool
- Amazing views of the tree lined hills and lush green valley
- Formal in-ground salt water pool
- Picturesque covered outdoor entertainment and meals zone
- Gourmet kitchen with island work space and breakfast bar, walk in pantry; huge extra wide chefs combined gas &
electric stove and serving bench through to the interior entertainment area
- 5th bedroom is currently being used as a family room
- Glamorous master bedroom with walk through robe, ensuite and separate office or living space
- Light filled 10 foot ceilings and tall windows add to the sense of space throughout
- All weather sealed driveway with ample parking space for both cars and caravan
- Ducted air-con throughout, and vacuum maid
- Combustion woodheater for cooler Winter evenings
- 50 sqm rumpus/games room
- 2 x 32,000 litres water storage
- 2 Fenced paddocks , stable, and trail riding track through the bush
- Raised veggie garden beds
- Plenty of parking for boat, Caravan
- Backup generator hard wired to the house
- Over 500 sqm under roof
- Only 15 minutes from Burleigh
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
3 garage spaces and 6 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.