A little TLC and the house would match the views
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Enjoying a lofty position with expansive views of the picturesque surrounds is this highset traditional style family home.
With features including a fenced tennis court, wide covered verandahs, self contained 1 bed studio and plenty of flat grassed land, all this property needs is a loving touch to modernize the home and make the most of the beautiful location.
- 7,744m2 almost 2 acres of stunning elevated land
- 2 level 3 bedroom home with verandahs
- Garage located on the ground floor
- Separate self contained 1 bed studio
- Fenced tennis court with an all weather surface
- Beautiful trees, including mangoes add privacy
- Abundant wildlife including native birds and wallabies
- A short stroll to the Lions Park on Tallebudgera Creek
- Minutes to local schools, shops and golf courses
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.