Owners Motivated to Sell! - A Must to Inspect!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Do you dream of an escape from the rat race? This property could be just what you are looking for. Nestled on 3/4 of an acre, with wide verandahs overlooking lush lawns and scenic gardens, this character filled 1940's homestead combines classic charm with contemporary touches, enhancing the ambience of the spacious interior.
With motivated owners who are keen to move on with their lives, now is the time to make the move to a more tranquil lifestyle.
- 3/4 of an acre with flat grassed area
- Generous bedrooms with built ins
- Ensuite off the master bedroom
- Scenic views of the tranquil surrounds
- Listen to the sounds of trickling water from the creek
- Wide verandahs add expansive external living space
- Stunning timber flooring
- Split cycle air conditioning and overhead fans
- Combustion wood heater for cooler Winter evenings
- Rain water tanks
- Chicken coop and vegetable garden
- Minutes to the local school and school bus stop
- Only 10 minutes to the M1
- Air Conditioning
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.