Bauhinia Cottage Captivating Renovated Queenslander on 20 Acres
- 3 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
Tucked away within the picturesque heart of Tallebudgera Valley is this truly captivating property. Originally a 1920's Queenslander, and named after the Bauhinia tree that graces the front yard, it underwent extensive renovations in the early 2000's, transforming it a character laden 2 level home and one of the Gold Coast Hinterlands most popular self contained guest houses.
Rich with detail and the creative use of recycled elements throughout, this property is a welcome haven away from the hustle and bustle of the tourist strip, with wide wrap around verandahs, commercial kitchen, a stunning pool area, entertainment zone with wet bar, polished timber floors, an impressive central open plan lounge/dining area with wood heater, three individually themed bedrooms, and a fenced arena for horses.
The current owners have enjoyed spending quality time in this stunning abode, but circumstances have changed and they need to sell their beautiful piece of paradise.
- Over 20 acres of scenic and usable land, complete with your own trickling creek and waterholes
- Amazing views of the valley and soaring escarpments
- Tranquil pool area, with geometric plunge pool, expansive paved surround and twin decks to relax with a drink, or soak up the sun
- Downstairs pool room/entertainment zone with wet bar
- Decorative wine cellar, with storage and serving area
- Three charming individually themed bedroom suites, each with double spa baths, cosy combustion wood heaters and feature lighting
- Polished timber floors throughout, and wide wrap around verandahs to relax on
- Large central open plan lounge/dining/living area with ornate wood heater
- High pitched ceilings, with recycled timber beams from the old Brisbane wharf
- Commercial kitchen with extensive work space, implement storage and serving benches
- Fenced level horse arena, and plenty of cleared land for riding or grazing livestock
- Numerous watertanks
- Massive 17 x 9 m2 shed, with 3 phase power
- Polished Timber Floor
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.