Hollybrook Farm - Ultimate Equestrian Estate
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 6 Cars
This is a property for the serious horse enthusiast family; and whether your equestrian discipline ranges from trackwork, dressage, eventing or pleasure, this property has it all.
A stunning estate, it is located within the equestrian dominated Petsch Creek Road precinct. Boasting a spacious 5 bedroom home as well as many equine oriented features, this property includes 6 paddocks studded with shade trees, rebound fencing, a stables complex with holding yard, rubber lined walk in stable, round yard, walk in paddock shelters as well as a large flat grassed area suitable for exercising. The property also has the advantage of only being a short ride away from the council Olympic sized sand arena and adjoining parklands.
Well laid out with 5 spacious bedrooms, all with picturesque views, the master with adjoining 2 way ensuite, multiple living areas, open plan kitchen, dining and living, and covered entertaining area overlooking the in-ground pool.
Property & Home Features
- 7 acres flood free land with creek frontage
- Home set well back from the road for added privacy, with shade trees , and scenic views to escarpments, tranquil bushland and surrounding green paddocks
- Sparkling in ground pool with shade sail
- Overhead fans throughout the home
- Cool tiled open plan kitchen, dining living
- Wide benches in the kitchen, extensive pantry space and gas cook top
- Multiple living areas for spacious family living
- Parents retreat located privately from the other bedrooms
- Fenced dog yard
- Shed with workshop, single lock up space and double carport
- Large 12 x 8 triple lock up shed had been built to specifications to potentially fit out with internal stable panels, or very useful for boat/float/car storage
- 2 x 20,000 litre water tanks with UV filter
- 75 meter water bore, filtered through a sand level, pumps out 600 gallons per hour
- Minutes drive to the local school or close to the school run bus stop
- 10 minutes to the M1 and shopping centers
- 6 lush green paddocks, with piped water and fitted with rebound fencing to minimize fence related horse injuries
- Potential income from agistment - $100 - $120 per horse per week approximatley
- Triple stable complex with holding yard
- Walk in paddock shelters with split double panelled walls to allow air movement on warm days
- Rubber lined walk in stable suitable for work with young horses
- 30 meter diameter round yard
- Expansive flat grassed area, suitable for riding on
- Only a few minutes ride from the local public Olympic sized sand arena and adjoining parkland
- Close to bushland trail rides
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.