Price Reduced to Sell Now!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Located in the exclusive Gibsonville Street precinct on over an acre of lush flat land with stunning Tallebudgera Creek frontage is this quality estate.
In a prime position, this home includes a privately located parents retreat with luxurious spa ensuite, 3 more plush bedrooms, spacious gourmet kitchen with butlers pantry, meals area and new gas cook top; expansive tiled living area and generous lounge/media room, all with picturesque views. Wide verandahs create a seamless flow from the interior to the outdoors, adding substantial external living space, and leading to a stylish private covered pavilion overlooking the creek. Let your family and friends experience the serenity as you entertain them in enviable style.
- 4199m2 of lush flat land
- Over 80m direct Tallebudgera Creek frontage
- Immaculate presentation, freshly painted interior
- Covered pavilion with creek views for superlative entertaining
- Separate shady timber deck with railing perched overlooking the creek bend
- Privately located parents retreat with plush spa ensuite
- Gourmet kitchen with butlers pantry and wide breakfast bar
- New extra wide gas cook top, and oven
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- 5 kw solar power, 18 panels
- 2 x 45,000 litres watertanks
- Security screens
- Beautiful easy care gardens frame the lush lawns
- Shed, lined and painted used as a bright and airy workshop space/artists retreat
- Second shed , approx 6x6 m2, lined with panelling and converted to a games/pool room
- 3 x 6 metre mower/tool shed
- Caravan/boat port, and a single car utilities shed
- Sealed driveway
- Mature fruit trees, green house and poultry coop
- Minutes drive from local school
- Ten minutes drive to the M1, shops and other schools
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.