Massive Price Reduction - Must Be Sold!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
One of the best views on the Gold Coast , with a stunning bush backdrop on nearly 19 acres this property has panoramic views stretching all the way from Stradbroke Island, all along the coastline to Coolangatta.
The interior is full of character, with design elements such as polished timber flooring, creative mood lighting, and highset feature windows in the living area to let the natural light flood in; and includes 2 bedrooms, a one bedroom open plan guest studio, home office/therapy room, 2 stylish bathrooms and an open plan kitchen, dining and living area which opens out onto a huge timber deck.
- Nearly 19 acres of natural paradise, with cleared land around the home
- Another flat area located higher up the block , with views that are said to be some of the best on the coast , would be suitable for a second home to be built
- Both levels of the home can be accessed directly from the ground
- Polished timber floors extend through the home
- Designer open plan gourmet kitchen with chefs stove and cook-top , island bench/meals area , creative bench lighting and huge walk in pantry
- Bedrooms are spacious with plenty of storage
- Dining/living has high ceilings and feature windows
- Open plan 1 bed studio with kitchenette, bathroom and living with garage access
- Huge natural timber deck, great for enjoying the spectacular views
- Large shed, approx 6 x 12m with double access doors
- VacuMaid system for easy cleaning
- Biolytix wastewater treatment system.
- Solar and wind powered generation system with batteries and generator
- Water storage tanks
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Double Garage
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
7.66 ha / 19 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.