Character filled Valley Horse Property
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated on gently sloping land abutting national forest, with wide valley views and complete with stables, sand dressage arena and fenced lush paddocks is this charming cedar clad home.
Inside, warm polished timber floors flow throughout; the home is bright and fresh with newly painted surfaces, modern fittings, renovated kitchen and brand new bathroom. Comprising 3 very spacious bedrooms with picturesque views, the master with luxurious ensuite, main bathroom, laundry, expansive open plan kitchen with wide benches and chefs gas cooktop; dining and living, which flows out to a huge entertaining deck that wraps around part of the home, a perfect place for friends and family to gather.
- 2 Hectares gently undulating land
- Picturesque valley views
- Loads for room for the kids to play
- Downstairs storage or home office space
- Air con and cosy combustion woodheater
- Tree lined dam, abundant birdlife
- 4 paddocks, all with water
- Sand dressage arena
- Stable complex of 2 stables with comfort flooring, feed and tack rooms, lights, wash down bay, holding yards and float storage
- All weather driveway
- Solar Panels
- Minutes to local schools and shops
- 15 minutes to Burleigh Heads
Only one minute down the road you will find a big council park with Olympic sized sand dressage arena and huge riding area.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Double Garage
2 ha / 4.94 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.