A Peaceful Paradise
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
This versatile home has a terrific floor plan that could easily be adapted. With 3 great bathrooms in place the home has the potential to comfortably adjust to 4 or even 5 bedrooms if needed. The stunning property with beautiful polished timber flooring offers a real rural feel but is so close to all of our wonderful amenities. Perfectly situated in a sought after Tallebudgera cul-de-sac. So close to nature, with wallabies and koalas frequent visitors, away from the hustle and bustle, yet only minutes to shops, schools golf and pony clubs, and a selection of our world class beaches. Set against a picture postcard backdrop this marvelous property has it all and has been cleverly designed to capture the wonderful views and cooling breezes. This combination of such a tasteful, elegant home in an inspirational, nature setting is exceptionally rare to find. Some of the many features include:
- 3 bedrooms - 3 Bathrooms - Dual living potential - Easy conversion to 4 or 5 bedrooms
- Separate family areas - Terrific outdoor entertaining deck
- Double Carport and parking for several vehicles
- 5137m2 land - 3 great golf courses close by
- Minutes to shops, equestrian facilities and parks
- Handy to a selection of popular schools
- A short drive to a choice of our wonderful world class beaches - And so much more!
So there you have it, wake up with the wallabies, the natural wildlife and be at one in your own private sanctuary. For anyone with an artistic flair, this tranquil setting will surely get you inspired. This is a wonderful opportunity for you and your family to enjoy life in one of the best and certainly one of the most desirable acreage locations on the Gold Coast.
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
2 carport spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.