- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
One buyers misfortune is your lucky break! Sadly, due to the buyer being unable to finalise their finance this Elanora gem is back on the market!
You really do have the best of both worlds with this superb property which offers a real rural feel but is so close to all of our wonderful amenities. This is an absolutely stunning family home located in a prestigious, sought after Gold Coast address on an excellent and spacious 1,009m2 block of land.
With a lovely, expansive deck and large garden area at the rear of the property, the house has ocean views and is perfectly located just minutes away to shops, schools, surf clubs and a selection of our world class beaches.
- Four good size bedrooms all with built-ins
- Two bedrooms with ensuites
- Three full bathrooms plus a powder room with 4th toilet
- Split level family and dining areas
- Spacious timber deck set under timber ceiling and fans
- Gorgeous leafy surroundings for open-air living
- Great backyard with plenty of room for a pool
- Stone kitchen benchtops - Stainless steel appliances
- Lovely kitchen splashback with servery to the outdoor deck
This combination of such a tasteful, elegant home in an inspirational, nature setting is exceptionally rare to find. - BE QUICK.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.