85 acres of Pristine Rainforest Haven
Located high in the heart of lush Currumbin Valley amongst verdant subtropical rainforest with many significant species, dramatic escarpment including rock cliff faces.
A very special and rare parcel of land that is ready and waiting for new owners to come and build a haven.
- 85 acres of stunning natural habitat
- Abundance of native wildlife and birdlife
- Adjoins 3 council reserves
- Views up and down the valley and out to the ocean
- A cleared grassed area (approx 1/4 acre - 1,000m2)
- A small eclectic volcanic stone shelter and small shed
- Plentiful rainwater for your water tanks
- Land cannot be subdivided
- 2 minutes to the Rock pools
- 10 minutes to the M1
- 15 minutes to Currumbin Beach
Currently there is no power to the block - an off the grid opportunity or connection to power underground or overhead are all possible.
Approx 50 metres of the 200m current unformed gazetted access road requires a 4 wheel drive ensuring privacy until you decide on your building site.
The price reflects these points.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.