Charming Cottage Plus Granny Flat on 6 Usable Acres
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 10 Cars
Located in the heart of Currumbin Valley amidst sweeping green fields against a tranquil bush backdrop is this charming 3 bedroom residence.
Situated facing north for comfortable living and enjoying expansive big sky & mountain views, the interior is light and airy, features include wide 3 quarter wrap around verandahs, open plan interior design, pitched ceilings, gorgeous polished timber floors and extensive window space to maximise the stunning views.
The front verandah overlooks over a vast area of cleared flat fertile land with a comprehensive lock up shed complex at the far end; originally used as part of a plant production nursery, it includes a self contained 1 bedroom granny flat with wide verandahs, and has the potential for a multitude of uses; from machinery and car storage, mechanical workshop space; or put in some fencing and stable dividers and it would be perfect for serious horse enthusiasts, the flat area having plenty of room for an arena & paddocks.
- 6 picturesque acres, a mix of flat and gently sloped land
- Self contained one bedroom guest accommodation with kitchen, living, bathroom and wide shady verandah to relax on
- Vast flat cleared area suitable for horse riding
- Charming highset home, wide timber verandahs
- Expansive valley and escarpment views
- Bore water, and rain water storage
- Solar power - 6 kw
- Huge shed 40 x 11 m, with 3 phase power
- Over 50 mature fruit trees, banana, mango, black sapote, pawpaw, avocado, dragon fruit and more
- Nature lovers paradise with abundant native wildlife
10 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.