Super Modern - Contemporary Design - Motivated Sellers!
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This character filled residence, with its creative layout, sun drenched decks and shady verandahs, is perfect for one or two people, offering modern sustainable living amidst a tranquil and private Garden of Eden, and only a short walk away from the hip new Pasture & Co cafe, Ground organic & wholefoods outlet and the world class Ecovillage Community facilities.
The interior includes an expansive light filled living & dining area, polished hardwood flooring, a sleek open plan kitchen, spacious master bedroom with walk through wardrobe and generous bathroom. A raised walkway links the main building to the separate pavilion, which is currently being used as a home office, media room, guest accommodation and 2nd living area; it could also be used for a home based business with its own separate entry.
Externally the home features an extra wide curved deck, and shady verandah with alfresco meals area overlooking verdant fruit trees, sweeping lawns and secluded walkways amongst the greenery. Enjoy a morning cuppa watching the resident kangaroos quietly feeding.
- 621 m2 picturesque & private land allotment
- Water - self sufficient
- Northerly aspect with a 7 star energy efficiency rating
- Cathedral ceilings & extensive large windows enhance the spaciousness
- 1 kv photovoltaic panels, solar hot water
- Multiple raised garden beds - grow your own sustainable food
- Mature fruit trees including mango, pawpaw, custard apple, mandarin, blueberry, lychee, pineapple, and passionfruit vines
- Colorbond garden shed
- Abundant native birdlife
- Wheelchair friendly
- Situated in the World Award winning Ecovillage where you can walk to the Village Markets, caf, organic & wholefoods outlet, community facilities, nature trails & gorgeous Currumbin Creek.
- A short drive to Shopping Centers, Schools, Sporting venues, Clubs, the Currumbin Rock Pools, world famous Currumbin Alley & more
- Sorry No dogs and cats are allowed in The Ecovillage as this is a designated Council wildlife reserve
- Built-In Wardrobes
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.