Price Reduced to Sell - Awesome Ocean & Valley Views!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Located in the peaceful and leafy Piggabeen Rd precinct, with expansive panoramic views over the hinterland to the coast, this delightful split level 4 bedroom home is chock full of rustic charm and quirky vintage details. Set on over 8 picturesque acres, the exterior features include raised wooden walkways, imaginative gardens spaces, wide covered verandahs and sunny timber decks overlooking the property and tranquil surrounds. Perimeter planting ensures privacy from the road, and a separate access leads to double lockup garage, carport, shed and stable.
The interior of the home charms too, with polished timber flooring throughout, vintage windows and interior French doors; included is a self contained studio with kitchenette and ensuite. Bright and airy living space with high pitched ceilings, and magnificent views from every room.
- Over 8 acres of undulating paradise, some cleared & some pristine bushland
- Superb expansive views of the hinterland to the coast and ocean
- Open plan hostess kitchen with timber bench tops, large pantry, serving area
- Large living area with pitched ceilings and bi-fold doors opening onto the back deck
- Wide timber deck directly of the kitchen/dining area makes entertaining a breeze
- Self contained one bedroom studio with kitchenette, ensuite & private access
- Would make an ideal hobby or market garden farm, grow anything in the amazing rich volcanic soil; it has previously been used to grow flowers and has a mature banana grove and fenced growing area.
- Horse friendly with stable and space for a pony or two
- Nature lovers paradise with many species of native birds and local wildlife
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.