Aesthetic Eco Appeal Modern Sustainability
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Situated in a peaceful locale this modern designed eco friendly home is ready and waiting for you to move in and enjoy living the sustainable lifestyle you have been dreaming of!
North facing, and full of light and character, this home features 4 comfortable bedrooms, reclaimed black butt timber flooring, open plan kitchen, dining and living, a wide timber deck and scenic views of the leafy surrounds.
North facing home, with core filled besser block and slate feature walls that absorb the suns warmth in Winter, helping to cool in the Summer , giving year round comfortable living.
- Master bedroom with sleek ensuite , new walk in robe and office nook
- Open plan gourmet kitchen with chefs gas cooktop and oven, wide decorative camphor laurel bench tops and meals area
- Open plan dining and living with overhead fans and doors opening out onto the deck
- Large north facing deck, partially covered for alfresco dining or relaxing and soaking up the suns rays
- Established productive gardens with rich fertile soil , producing a wide variety of vegetables , fruit and herbs
- Abundant native bird and wildlife, including kangaroos and their joeys, bandicoots, rosellas, lorikeets and various honeyeaters
- No dogs or cats policy - council designated wildlife corridor
- Garage has storage area, room in the driveway for extra cars
- 45,000 litres water tanks
- 1.5kw solar panels , reticulated gas for cooking and heating
- Community amenities including a large heated resort style pool, barbecue area, kids playground, mediation or yoga pavilion, function hall with catering kitchen, library and toilets/showers , as well as numerous pathways and walking tracks
- No water rates to council complete water self sufficiency
- Low electricity bills
- Land rates under $1000 per annum
- Single Garage
870m² / 0.21 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.