Charming and Affordable Entry Level Home
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
Steeped in character and set amongst spacious grassy lawns with scenic views out to the Cougals is this highset 1920s built cottage.
Originally part of a local family fruit farm, this cottage has undergone interior renovations and boasts a brand new kitchen and bathroom ready for a new family to move in and love.
- 3,369m2 of usable gently sloped land
- 3 spacious bedrooms with polished timber floors
- Renovated open plan kitchen with breakfast bar & gas cooktop
- Light filled conservatory style area adjoining the kitchen
- Renovated bathroom with huge bath, non slip tiles and new washstand
- Expansive living/dining area
- Polished timber flooring and period window features
- High ceilings, overhead fans throughout
- Freshly painted interior and exterior
- Views from every room
- Wide grassy lawns, room for the kids to kick a footy
- Home office space
- Laundry with storage area
- 3 water tanks
- Chook shed and garden shed
- Fruit trees and established gardens
3,369m² / 0.83 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.