Convenient Location with Superb Sunset Views
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Located in quiet leafy neighbourhood with elevated views and only a stones throw from Burleigh Stockland Shopping Center, is this rare neat as a pin 2 level home with a self contained 1 bedroom studio.
The home is well situated on a beautifully maintained 506m2 allotment; with elevated views to the hinterland and soft sea breezes enjoyed from the front balcony; the backyard a lush private haven with green lawns, shady trees and a spacious timber deck a perfect place to start the day listening to the visiting birdlife.
The interior is bright and airy, and includes pitched ceilings, a sleek and spacious kitchen, open plan living, privately located bedrooms and and generous use of windows to let the light in.
Being so centrally located, with nearby modern shopping facilities, artisan cafes, serene nature reserves and only a short 10 minute walk to Burleigh Beach, this property is sure to go fast.
- 506m2 allotment
- Self contained 1 bedroom studio with kitchenette and bathroom
- Neat and tidy low maintenance gardens
- Generous sized kitchen with breakfast bar and wide benches
- Living opens up onto a front balcony enjoy sunset views
- Expansive timber deck
- Side access to the backyard
- Five minute walk to Stockland Burleigh Heads
- Ten minute walk to Burleigh Beach
- Nearby public transport
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.