Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Owner Wants it SOLD - UNDER OFFER
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated in a quiet leafy neighbourhood on over 1.5 acres of parklike lush lawns, with gently elevated scenic views of the surrounding landscape, and complete with a huge shed for all the toys, as well as a large formal pool is this generously sized family home.
Originally built as the show home for the Myall Mundi Estate, the interior is well laid out and spacious, and geared towards family lifestyle living and entertaining. It includes 5 comfortable bedrooms, the master with ensuite and walk in wardrobe; main bathroom, laundry, formal lounge & dining, open plan kitchen with living and informal meals area, and access through sliding doors to the outdoors for ease of entertaining.
Externally, the home features a large in-ground pool with paved surround and adjoining sun drenched patios, shady alfresco barbecue & meals area; a huge covered outdoor living & entertainment zone and vast green lawns dotted with shade trees.
At the bottom of the property, and with its own access and driveway is a huge lock-up work shed with caravan/boat port on one side, as well as a handy garden maintenance shed.
- 6,954m2 - more than one and a half acres
- Large sparkling in-ground pool with paved sundeck
- Huge shed (12m x 9m - 4.5m high roller door) with 3 metre wide caravan/boat port, has separate property entrance with gate
- Huge covered outdoor entertainment zone with scenic views
- Expansive lush lawns - heaps of room for the kids to play
- Privately located master bedroom with air con, ensuite and walk in wardrobe
- Air conditioning and overhead fans
- Main bathroom with bathtub, shower and separate toilet
- Good sized laundry, plenty of storage
- Sealed driveway with extra parking space and turn around area
- 5kw solar panels
- Town water
- Picturesque valley and hill top views
- A short drive to local schools, shops, cafes & sporting grounds
- Only 10 minutes to Burleigh Beach
6,954m² / 1.72 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.