Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Stunning Home with Magnificent Views
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Nestled against extensive lush lawns and framed by a pristine natural bush backdrop, this single level traditional style brick home residence & detached 2 bed cottage makes the most of the stunning 180 degree panoramic hinterland and mountain views.
The fully sealed driveway winds gently through the property, past a picturesque pond, expansive open green spaces and pockets of verdant subtropical rainforest leading first to the cottage and then onto the privately located main residence, which has wide covered verandahs wrapping around the front, overlooking extensive flat green lawns & beautiful flower filled borders to the magnificent mountains beyond.
Inside, the home is even more appealing, with numerous large windows to frame the views, quality polished timber flooring leading throughout and creating a seamless flow from one area to the next, spacious open plan living & dining areas, high ceilings to add space and light, a sleek gourmet kitchen, and generously sized bedrooms, the master located privately at one end of the home.
Located away from the main residence, the character laden timber cottage, which would make an ideal caretakers or guest accommodation, is chock full of rustic charm, and includes an open plan interior with 2 loft bedrooms, spacious living area, kitchen, bathroom, a cosy woodheater for cooler Winter evenings and a sunny deck to enjoy the picturesque views. Keep chickens in the nearby coop to provide homegrown eggs for the family.
- Over 9 acres, a mix of pristine subtropical bush and cleared rolling landscape with flat lush lawns
- Main residence with 4 generous bedrooms
- Octagon shaped living area set with an expanse of glass to make the most of the spectacular views
- Double lock-up garage with interior access
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Main bathroom with deep spa tub
- Stunning polished hardwood flooring - 6 decorative timber varieties interspersed throughout
- Wood features & vintage lighting add warmth and character
- Gourmet kitchen with large walk in pantry and wide bench tops
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Solar electricity
- The grounds are enhanced with hand built stone terrace walls and stone steps leading into the various garden spaces
- Plenty of flat space for the kids to play
- Water-tank pergola, makes a tranquil alfresco meals area perfect for watching the abundant birdlife
- Charming 2 bed cottage with open plan living would make an ideal caretakers or guest accommodation
- Separate cleared building pad at bottom of property, perfect for another dwelling, tennis court or stables
- Only 10 minutes to Burleigh Beach, major shopping centres, fine dining, schools and golf courses
- 20 minutes to International Airport and only 1 hour to Brisbane
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Polished Timber Floor
3.9659 ha / 9.8 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.