Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Superlative Lifestyle & Horse Enthusiast Acreage Estate
- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 24 Cars
This property has tremendous potential for an enterprising purchaser! Tall Trees - one of Tallebudgera Valleys most visually appealing estates.
Set well back from the road on over 7 acres of stunning natural beauty, with spectacular views over sweeping meadows and lily clad dams to the majestic hills beyond, this property offers an enviable lifestyle, with multiple entertainment and guest accommodation options, as well as numerous features for the horse enthusiast family.
Nestled amongst manicured lawns studded with graceful tress, the main residence feels at one with the surrounding verdant landscape; aptly titled 'The Homestead', it exudes a classical serene luxury, enhanced by the wide shady verandahs, decorative iron lacework, and expansive entertainment deck with commanding views over the tranquil lily filled dam. Inside, the theme continues with polished timber flooring, warm wood features, a luxurious spa bathroom with private garden views, spacious bedrooms with large picture windows, a chefs dream kitchen with its own cool-room and multiple food preparation stations and an outstanding opulent living area and adjoining formal dining room overlooking tastefully planted gardens.
The second dwelling, a charming 1 bedroom cottage is situated privately from the main residence and with its own driveway & carport would be ideal as a stylish B&B retreat or guest accommodation; and includes a spacious bedroom, sitting area, bathroom, kitchen and a wide covered deck to take in the picturesque views of the lily dam and bush scenery.
Linked by winding pathways and expansive green spaces, other estate buildings include a single bedroom guest/teen retreat with bathroom, a centrally located extensive games/entertainment building, wine cellar, stables & shed complex, and a massive formal style brick shed with interior vintage pendent lighting, which in the past has played host to chic rural weddings.
Equine enthusiasts are well catered for too, with the stables complex which includes 2 stables, wash down bay, feed and tack room, car & float storage, and a vast paddock with covered stalls and round-yard.
- Over 7 acres of stunning verdant landscape
- Spectacular mountain, waterway and sunset views
- Multiple accommodation and entertainment options
- Chefs' kitchen includes cool room, wood stove, ovens, island prep and cooking area complete with gas & electric cook tops, deep fryer and more
- Privately located character laden 1 bed cottage with wide covered deck, would make an excellent stylish B&B , or honeymoon accommodation option
- Covered alfresco barbecue and separate covered meals area with paved patio
- Secluded fire pit with paved surround & clever swinging grill attachment, with room for ample seating it makes a scenic outdoor picnic area
- Expansive deck on the Homestead, with garden and Tallebudgera Creek dam views
- Huge games building/entertainment zone
- Large open fireplace in the living for Winter evenings
- Sumptuous spa bathroom with private garden views
- Home office
- Buildings are linked by a Command intercom phone system
- Stables complex includes 2 roomy stables with piped water troughs, tack room, feed storage area, car, van and float storage, wash-down bay with hot & cold water and a large separate workshop space
- Large paddock with a dam, 3 covered paddock stalls and shady round-yard
- Triple lock-up garage
- Massive brick shed (400sqm) with kitchenette, can house up to 18 cars, has previously been used as a wedding venue with photos taken around the beautiful gardens
- Fully sealed driveway and plenty of parking space for guests cars
- Air conditioning and overhead fans
- Several water storage tanks, 5 kw solar electricity
- Nature walks amongst the pristine bushland
- Bird aviary
- Fantastic Air BnB potential
3.0351 ha / 7.5 acres
24 garage spaces