Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Motivated Owners Have Purchased Elsewhere!
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Offered for the first time in 24 years, this unique two-storey lifestyle home has out grown its current owners. Set privately on just over one tranquil acre of lush usable land, in the heart of Evergreen Drive, surrounded by quality properties this beautifully presented home awaits its new owners.
Upon entry your warmly welcomed by striking timber floors which run throughout, raked ceilings occupied with purpose built glass feature windows which allows an abundance of natural light & warmth into the kitchen & family living rooms. The view from here over your in-ground pool & private surrounds compliments this tranquil lifestyle friendly property.
Sprawled across 2 generous levels offering spacious open plan living, well-appointed kitchen complete with stone bench-tops & 6 burner gas cook-top & oven, 4 good sized bedrooms master with walk-in-robe & ensuite, 3 bathrooms, plenty of cupboard & storage space plus a large additional 2nd living or rumpus room which is a great bonus feature to use as you see fit with great dual living capabilities.
Located in a sought after & tightly held pocket of acreage properties this versatile home offers more than you can dream of!
Property Features -
- Dual driveways for easy access
- Salt water pool with timber decking & entertaining space with a wood fire pizza oven
- Lock-up garage with 3 additional covered car parking spaces
- 1 Acre of usable land with a 22000 litre water tank linked to the home
- Solar hot water system
- Kitchen offers stone bench tops with a six-burner gas cook-top & oven
- Wood fire combustion heater/stove will warm you in the winter months
- Bi-fold doors open from living room with louvre windows complimenting the rear timber deck
- Feature gas fire place in 2nd living/rumpus room
- Master bedroom with walk-in-robe & ensuite
- Semi under-ground space for possible wine cellar
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
4,117m² / 1.02 acres
1 garage space and 3 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.