Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Spectacular Big Sky & Valley Views
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
The owners, having committed to buying elsewhere are open to offers right now.
Located in a tranquil elevated position to catch the breeze and make the most of the expansive views over Currumbin Valley to the mountains beyond, is this generously proportioned 3 bedroom family home.
Inside, the home is light, bright and airy, and includes a spacious redesigned open plan kitchen with gorgeous wide stone bench tops, an expansive living and dining area, 3 large double bedrooms, the master with sleek ensuite and walk in robe; main bathroom, laundry and a second living/home office area.
Outside, shady verandahs run the length of the residence, opening out onto an expansive covered entertaining & barbecue area, complimented by tasteful easy care gardens and decorative frog pond.
The standout feature of this picturesque property, apart from the serenity and easy living, is the breathtaking vast valley views, they are second to none, and especially enjoyed from the refreshing waters of the stunning resort style infinity edge pool located at the rear of the property.
- 6,009m2 of scenic elevated acreage backing onto natural bush reserve
- Stunning infinity edge pool with rock waterfall feature and vast valley views
- Extensive paved sundeck and adjoining covered gazebo
- Open plan kitchen with beautiful stone bench tops, breakfast bar, gas cook top
- Combustion woodheater in the living for cooler Winter evenings
- Parents retreat, large walk in robe & ensuite with garden views
- 3.5 kw solar electricity & solar hot water - 14 panels
- Town water and extra water storage tanks for the gardens
- Crimsafe mesh on windows and doors
- Overhead fans through out
- 3 vehicle carport, plus 1 car lock up garage & extra parking space
- Abundant native wildlife - koalas, echidnas, wallabies, doves, cockatoos etc
- Only 7 minutes to Currumbin Alley & the beach
- Minutes drive to local schools, shops, clubs, sporting grounds, horse club
6,009m² / 1.48 acres
1 garage space and 3 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.