Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Private Oasis & Luxurious Rainforest Retreat
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Distinctly unique, a property of distinction; this character rich residence is at one with its breathtaking surroundings.
Set in absolute privacy amongst a stunning natural landscape on nearly 5 acres, with spectacular vast views over verdant subtropical rainforest to the majestic hills beyond, this property offers an enviable lifestyle many only dream of.
The sprawling 2 level main residence is full of unique crafted details, from the one of a kind camphorlaurel feature bench tops in the kitchen and main bathroom to the truly distinctive staircase linking the ground and first floors of the home.
The ground level includes a very spacious open plan kitchen, high pitched ceiling and extensive picture windows to let in the light; multiple living & dining areas, home office, laundry and sumptuous main bathroom.
The top level includes 3 plush bedrooms, all with access onto balconies to enjoy the beautiful surrounds and scenic pool views; the master bedroom with walk through wardrobe and ensuite, and a free standing studio enjoys views to the pool and rainforest and self contained one bedroom bungalow add space for guests to stay.
Externally, the property features a stunning freeform lagoon pool, with extensive feature decking and tropical planting enhancing the resort feel. Secluded pathways lead to 2 large timber decks overlooking the spectacular scenery, making this a perfect space to entertain family and friends.
- Superlative resort style freeform lagoon pool
- 4.86 stunning acres backing onto conservation reserve
- Unique crafted character rich residence
- Expansive timber decks & verandahs for seamless indoor/outdoor living
- Covered barbeque and alfresco meals area
- Kitchen with breakfast bar and walk in pantry
- Combustion woodheater for cooler Winter evenings
- Spectacular views
- Nature lovers paradise with abundant wildlife and nature trails
- 3 dams
- Flat lush lawns for the kids to play on
- Sealed driveway & double lock up shed
- Backing onto State Reserve
1.97 ha / 4.87 acres
2 garage spaces and 1 carport space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.