Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Executive Eco Luxe Living - Stunning Expansive Views
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Owners have committed elsewhere and must be sold!
Only 7 minutes to Currumbin beach is this modern, stylish, and at one with the picturesque surrounds, this sprawling split level residence has been superbly designed to facilitate seamless indoor/outdoor living and entertaining; whilst maintaining a low energy footprint through the use of cutting edge sustainability features.
Ideally situated to make the most of the scenic views, the home includes 3 generous bedrooms; the parents retreat with luxe ensuite and walk through wardrobe; light filled living spaces and airy high ceilings, large picture windows, open plan gourmet kitchen, and multiple sliding doors opening onto the wide shady decks, offering a smooth transition from kitchen and living for ease of entertaining and alfresco living.
External features include a private sparkling plunge pool, flat grassed area for the kids to play, double lock up garage, ample water storage and sealed driveway with extra parking space.
After a hard day at work you will look forward to the serenity and peace this property provides, sit back on the verandah with a wine to watch the sunset, or slip into the deep tub to relax and unwind. Cook up a storm in the gourmet kitchen and entertain your family and friends in enviable style.
The nature enthusiast in the family too will love living here, with abundant native wildlife to watch, and nature trails to explore throughout the Ecovillage estate.
- 2,562m2 - over half an acre of scenic landscape
- Sparkling plunge pool with timber sun deck and covered seating
- Privately located parents retreat with balcony, luxurious ensuite and walk through wardrobe
- Beautiful polished timber flooring throughout
- Amazing views from every deck and most rooms, including private lush forest views from the deep tub in the ensuite
- Huge open plan gourmet kitchen with stunning wood prep benches and breakfast bar
- Open plan living/dining with huge picture window framing the stunning vista and direct access to the deck overlooking the pool
- Multiple extra wide timber verandahs for sumptuous outdoor living, dining and entertaining in any weather
- Fully sealed driveway
- Passive solar design, the stylish thermal mass flooring helping to reduce the need for heating in Winter
- Breezeways and overhead fans
- Solar power and hot water
- 60,000 litres water storage
- Raised veggie gardens and multiple fruit tree varieties
- Abundant native bird and wildlife - watch the kangaroos at play
- Environmental reserve - no cats or dogs
The Ecovillage Estate features include a public swimming pool, library, community hall, gym, chic cafe, recycling center, nature trails, sports field, village markets and more. To find out more go to: www.theecovillage.com.au
7 minute drive from world famous Currumbin Alley, restaurants, shopping centres, sporting grounds, local schools and clubs.
INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT
- Built-In Wardrobes
2,560m² / 0.63 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.