Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Picturesque 1 acre horse property - only 5 mins to Currumbin Beach
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Owners have purchased elsewhere, make an offer!
Located in highly desirable Currumbin Valley, amidst a scene of idyllic rural charm with expansive views over the lush green surrounds and backing onto a quiet waterway, this picturesque lifestyle acreage property offers the best of both worlds; tranquil valley living with room to move and only a 5 minute drive from famous Currumbin Alley and a host of cafes, restaurants, clubs and local schools.
The low rise home includes a double lock-up garage at the front, 3 comfortable bedrooms, the master with walk in wardrobe and ensuite, main bathroom, expansive living area, formal dining, and a sleek and spacious open plan kitchen & informal dining area which opens up onto to the back verandah, a great entertainment zone flowing seamlessly to the privately situated resort style pool area.
Following the winding pathway from the pool through the leafy garden, the side of the property opens right up to an expansive cleared area, with double lock-up shed, fully fenced horse paddock, and a separate smaller yard with covered weather shelter, a perfect space for the horse enthusiast in the family.
- 4221m2 of flat fertile acreage
- Town water - the last house in the street with it
- Sparkling in-ground pool with alfresco meals area, solar heated spa and shade sail overhead
- Wide covered verandah overlooking lush tropical planting, an excellent space to entertain family and friends
- Scenic views from most rooms
- Double lock-up shed & double lock-up garage
- Air conditioning & overhead fans
- Plenty of storage throughout
- Fully fenced horse paddock, with adjoining yard and weather shelter
- Currumbin Horse Club a short drive or ride away
- Poultry enclosure with chicken coop
- Short drive to local schools, shops, cafes, clubs & sporting grounds
- 5 minute drive to Currumbin Alley & the Esplanade
- Secure Parking
4,221m² / 1.04 acres
4 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.